CRC Melton Library has a selection of video resources for you to download at school to your USB and watch them at home.
- You may have seen a clickview program in class and would like to watch it again at home.
- You may choose to watch a program to help you with your research task. (Don't forget to mention it in your Bibliography.)
- or you may simply find an interesting program to watch.
How to Use Clickview
- First you must download Clickview player to the computer you wish to watch the program on.
- Log onto a school computer and double click the clickview player icon on your desktop.
- Watch this online tutorial to see how to download a program. You will need your USB.
- Take your USB home and you will now be able to play this program at home. Follow this tutorial on how to use at home. Select your program and click Play Video.
If you have trouble more tutorials are available here